My new favourite dish. This veggie Thai green curry is extremely flavoursome , you have to try it!
Minimum effort involved , like most things I cook. I have this at least once a week. I also cook this when I have friends over for dinner.
This serves 2 ppl.
- Thai green curry paste
- 1 tin of Coconut milk
- 1 lime
- 1 spoon of maple syrup
- 1 spoon of tamari (tamari is basically gluten free soy sauce)
- Spring onion
- 2 x garlic cloves
- Red chilli
- Veg of choice ( I use manage tout, broccoli, baby corn and courgette) Veg doesn’t need to be cooked before adding.
- Fry crushed garlic cloves , onion and chopped chilli for 5 minutes.
- Add half jar of Thai green curry paste( or 2 tablespoons if in a tube)
- After 5 mins add coconut milk and simmer for 5 mins
- Add tablespoon of maple syrup and tables spoon of tamari
- Add veg and squeeze lime juice in
- Let simmer for 30 mins
- Serve with quinoa and top with chopped spring onion
That lime juice is essential for that extra zing.
L x*Posts may include affiliate links