I LOVE pancakes and have never missed a pancake day. However, these are my new preference to your every day pancake. These banana pancakes taste so so good.
They are so easy to make and also healthy! Perfect for a tasty breakfast.
This serves 2 ppl (1/2 ingredients if cooking for 1)
- 1 cup of oats ( I use Tesco organic porridge oats)
- 1cup of almond milk
- 2 bananas (ripe)
- you can add a pinch of salt and cinnamon also
- Blend cup of oats in nutri bullet/blender
- Add oats to your mashed banana in a bowl
- Add milk and stir well until mixture forms a batter like consistency
- Pour on to pan that has hot coconut oil on
I mostly add some blueberries , maple syrup and peanut butter on mine.
Enjoy! Make sure you tag me if you make them , I’d love to see your efforts!
L xx*Posts may include affiliate links